Tuesday, October 4, 2011

~~~Taste of Mama ~~~


Hihi~
Today my mood is "my hand quite itch"~Why? Because I want cooking already^^

In my mind, my mum was likes to cooking and always cooking different types of food through her recipe..(act is buy the recipe book at popular)~
But I tell you the truth:" the food my mum cooking is quite delicious until my mouth non-stop~hehee^^ 

Because my mum was not around me always, and I'm quite miss my mum's cooking food, so, I was calling my mum to asking her how to cook the food that I like to eat, “Hokkien Yee Mee”.

Ding ding ding~~




The image above is the food that I cook by follow my mum recipe. 

Ingredients (1) : garlic, onion, carrot, vegetables, chicken, fish ball, yee mee and etc
                      (2):  oil, soy sauce, black pepper, salt, sesame oil and etc

Although the looking of food not really nice, but the taste of the “Hokkien Yee Mee” is same as taste of my mama 
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Want to try??

No comments:

Post a Comment