Tuesday, October 18, 2011

JOB FAIR




*Gain Experience Time*

12nd October 2011 was the first day of Job Fair started in our college, because of  Mr. Alvin (our class lecturer) so we gain this chance visit to the “Job Fair”. Through this chance, I gain more knowledge and have more experience in interview other people.  For example, how to communicate with them in the interview to achieved my goals.

As far as I know, the purpose of conduct this “Job Fair” is to let the student who already completes their Diploma or Degree for finding job or let them have the internship in their company.  

                   


The person I have interview in the Job Fair is called LEE LIP YEA. He is representative LFP Company as advisory to introduce their company’s details to the other people. He was study actuary at University, so that he would like to be agent from this company to gain more financial and marketing knowledge and experience.  Accordingly his word, there are 3 reasons for him to gain by doing this Job Fair.

1st:  To recruit people as agent in their company.
2nd:  To teaching and let student gain more knowledge in their work area. (Financial, Marketing, Insurance
         product’s knowledge and etc)
3rd:   To let student know they also can have a part time job besides studying.
4th:   To share his experience to other people. (Through sincerely heart)


Besides that, he also feel glad to involved in this job fair because he can meet other people and try to give them advice through his own experience. “I am also a student before this, so I know the feeling of a student before they involved in the society. I am happy because I can help to advice other people just like other people have given advice to me when I am still a student.”  said by Lee Lip Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment